· Benefit assessment/market access/reimbursement/supply chain (AMNOG – IGWiG/G-BA/SHI):
clinical (mortality, morbidity, and surrogate endpoints), economic, and humanistic (patient reported, QoL) outcomes.
cancer/immuno-oncology (breast cancer, malignant melanoma, pancreas, multiple myeloma),
CV diseases (heart failure, ACS/MI, long QT syndrome, stroke/SEE prevention, lipid disorders),
asthma/COPD (incl. IT devices),
meningococcal disease prevention/vaccination,
migraine and cluster headache,
botulinum toxin type A.
· Pharmacological-toxicological expert opinions; eg,
heart failure, atrial fibrillation, anticoagulants, ACS/MI, fibrinolytics, cancer, asthma/COPD, diabetes, depression, sedatives, hypnotics.
· Court expert opinions; eg,
· Legal definitions and pharmaceutical assessment of medicines versus diet supplements, and dietary products.
· Non-prescription medicines – OTC-use, pharmacy-only drugs and GSL; eg,
· New package for drug formulations; eg, suppositories.
· Health promotion in primary health care; eg, general practice and community pharmacy. A European project.
· Registration of traditionally approved herbal medicines.
· Health claims for … in the intended use as a foodstuff.
· Stroke prevention / atrial fibrillation (AF) – NOACs (non-VKA); eg, rivaroxaban, edoxaban;
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.