· Benefit assessment/market access/reimbursement/supply chain (AMNOG – IGWiG/G-BA/SHI):
clinical (mortality, morbidity, and surrogate endpoints), economic, and humanistic (patient reported, QoL) outcomes.
cancer/immuno-oncology (breast cancer, malignant melanoma, pancreas, multiple myeloma),
CV diseases (heart failure, ACS/MI, long QT syndrome, stroke/SEE prevention, lipid disorders),
asthma/COPD (incl. IT devices),
meningococcal disease prevention/vaccination,
migraine and cluster headache,
botulinum toxin type A.
· Pharmacological-toxicological expert opinions; eg,
heart failure, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, anticoagulants, ACS/MI, cancer, asthma/COPD, diabetes, depression,
· Court expert opinions; eg,
· Legal definitions and pharmaceutical assessment of medicines versus diet supplements, and dietary products.
· Non-prescription medicines – OTC-use, pharmacy-only drugs and GSL; eg,